Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 22

Ugh! I am so disappointed in myself. I left my scale at my parent's house.. so I put a smiley on my hand so I wouldn't forget to pick it up.. and I did. So, here it is Tuesday (even though I am posting about Monday) and I still haven't had a chance to weigh myself. I am going back tonight and my smiley face is ten times bigger, so I promise not to forget it.
Today I didn't workout, instead I went to the chiropractor to see if I can get my shoulder/back up and running again. I was good about food though. =)
Breakfast: Rice Pudding
Lunch: 6" sandwich
Dinner: Egg whites with portabello mushrooms, onions, avocado and green salsa.
Snacks: two girl scout cookies, three rice crackers, some of Sophia's little snacks (probably about 100 calories worth.)
Oh man, after looking at that, maybe it wasn't such a great food day. lol.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen any updates on myfitnesspal for a while? Are you still tracking your workouts and calories? I weighed myself at the usual time and lost another 1.75 pounds.

    ReplyDelete