Real life!
Real life is my biggest challenge. Between the hours 9 & 5 I don't have to worry much about what I eat, because I really just don't have that much time. At night.. and on the weekends, watch out. I fared okay today. I didn't make it to the gym, my excuse is that I tried out for "In it to win it". Really, it is 10:00 pm and I could still go to my living room and work out, but I would much rather go to bed and work out twice as hard tomorrow.
My food:
Breakfast: 1 scoop protein shake
Lunch: 1 1/2 eggs & 1/2 cup black beans
Dinner/naughties: 1/2 enchilada, a few bites of rice, a few bites of beans. 10 chips! Yes, this stupid tracker made me feel guilty enough to count.. and a half margarita (it was a long day!). +)
Oh ya, and a Thin Mint. Darn Girl Scouts!
I am right on track with my calories; however my dinner could have been healthier. My tip for eating out is always get a take home box.... or give half to who ever you are eating with... and be sure you make a healthier choice from the menu. You can still enjoy going out, just be smart about it!
Just be glad you dont have to order off a hotel menu for dinner several nights a week. Tonight I'm trying the veggie burger and I substituted veggies for fries. I didn't have enough calories left on the app to get one of my favorite foods, fries...too hard to cheat when you log everything!
ReplyDeleteSerious! I have a hard time not ordering fries, especially when most restaurants soak the veggies in butter. This app is really cool! It is fun to be kept accountable! =)
ReplyDelete