Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 5

How do you stay fit and live? Especially on the weekends! Well, myfitnesspal.com is totally keeping me in check. It is a little annoying, i.e. counting how many chips I eat, but it is also good. I said at the beginning of this blog that I am all about clean eating. I am still not there. Clean eating, being a ton of fresh vegetables and natural items. I am not going as far as food flavoring drops (yet! we'll see if I hit my goal). Anywho... yesterday I found it impossible to find time to work out. I am creating a calendar to set up my workout schedule. That way I don't have to think too hard about it. Once it is ready I will share.

Food:
Breakfast: Protein shake. If you haven't bought this stuff yet, get to the store. I really love it.
Lunch: 1/6th of an enchilada (last minute business lunch... luckily I talked more than I ate).
Dinner: 1/3 of a sandwich from Outback, a few fries and 2 glasses of wine! (give me a break, it was date night!)

Sure, it doesn't look like I ate healthy, but I was a little under on my calories. Breaking things into way smaller portions helped! I would have had more dinner, but that unexpected late lunch kept me pretty full.

No comments:

Post a Comment